ello...
today when to plaza sing to see wannycine preform...
best seh...
but most of them dance mcm sia...lol...'
the song nice but the dance not nice...
the dance nice but the song not nice...lol
then lpk2 kat sane jup...then mak nye adriana beli kn kite burger king...lol
thx eh mak adriana...hehx=]
then me, gala and ahken when back to ap...lpk wit kechik....
till now...mendak seh...haiz
sori la today shot post je..
bye
kehidupan-saya-yang-rumit.blogspot.com
navigate using the bars above
Y O U T U B E L O V E
:D
P R O F I L E
me myself and i :D
Name: Rikki Karltuon
birthday: 03 august 1992
school: ITE
Relationship Status: Married to WifieKu
[Keckyk Loylittaa]
It's Just ME
No Matter What You Say
I'm Still Myself
I Am What I Am
Suke Layan, Tak Suke Jalan
LOVE&ADORES
Black, red and Green are my color
friendz and family are my Happyness
Music is my life!!
My Want
join in a dance crew
to become a dancer like my real brother and cuz
A Ipod-Touch
T A G B O A R D
i wan to join a crew...haiz
10:00 PM - 14 March 2010
A R C H I V E S
wasting my life away
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
August 2010
September 2010
November 2010
February 2011
March 2011
April 2011

