kehidupan-saya-yang-rumit.blogspot.com
navigate using the bars above
P R O F I L E
me myself and i :D
Name: Rikki Karltuon
birthday: 03 august 1992
school: ITE
Relationship Status: Married to
WifieKu
[Keckyk Loylittaa]
It's Just ME
No Matter What You Say
I'm Still Myself
I Am What I Am
Suke Layan, Tak Suke Jalan
LOVE&ADORES
Black, red and Green are my color
friendz and family are my Happyness
Music is my life!!
My Want
join in a dance crew
to become a dancer like my real brother and cuz
A Ipod-Touch
T A G B O A R D
11:36 PM - 21 March 2010
ello.....sori 4 not updating...
kinda lazy la...
ok today woke up at 12pm...
siap2 and meet syuk gala, fiza, mira and asyurah at ap mac...that go to cck meet ken..
then go to jrg meet ahtoyy there...
then off to setosa..haha
kiwak alots sia ppl at vivo..lol
all wan to go Singapore Resorts World..lol
them we go to selose beach..lol
at first we cant mandi...coz rainning-.-
then we play the sand instead...lol
then few min later...we when in the water...fun la sia...
i think i let the pic do the talk..but i onil have 1...
i'll upload the pic when i get the pic form asyurah

that all..bye
C R E D I TS
the idiot who spent forever on this skin
this skin is proudly brought to you by
DancingSheep